Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blessed

Hey everyone,

Last week was my birthday and I think I'm blessed by having such remarkable people around me. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to my family, my significant other and of course my dearest friends. Thank you for all the great thoughts and gifts.
Perfume from my dad
Key holder from my siblings
White gold bracelet from my mum
This is my favourite from my significant other
Thank you for the lovely surprise at the office
And this..........

There is nothing I can do to portray my appreciation. All I can do is just by saying THANK YOU! ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! I LOVE YOU ALL!

p/s : My dearest best friend (you know who you are), please hurry come back from your Europe trip! I'm anxiously waiting for your gift....I wonder what you bought me...........

XOXO :P


4 comments:

What do you reckon?